Pages

Friday 15 October 2010

I'm really angry with the APS!


I recently wrote about Harold Lewis, Emeritus Professor of Physics at the University of California, who sent a letter of resignation to the American Physical Society (APS) because they support the AGW fraud. Now the APS has responded, and as expected it is a vile pile of ad hominem and grotesque attempts to smear Dr. Lewis. For instance, they write:
There is no truth to Dr. Lewis’ assertion that APS policy statements are driven by financial gain.

"There is no truth..."? Are they trying to imply that Dr. Lewis is some hoary and senile old geezer who lives in a fantasy world of conspiracy theories, and who cannot tell fact from fiction? That is outrageous! How dare they! This kind of vicious ad hominem attack is so typical of the eco-fascists when they have theirs backs against the wall! But his time the wall will come tumbling down all over them!

I got so upset when I read this malicious attack against a great mind, that I immediately went to the APS web site and signed up for a life membership (using a fake name, so I wouldn't end up on any blacklist). Then I sat down and wrote the following letter of resignation to the APS!
Dear APS,
I have a life membership in your organisation, but now I have had enough of your ANTI-SCIENTIFIC FRAUDS! Global warming is a BIG SCAM to get more MONEY from the public to line your FAT POCKETS! How dare you SMEAR the venerable Dr. Harold Lewis with your FILTHY LIES and DIRTY AD HONIMEM ATTACKS! You are a disgrace to science and to humanity and a BUNCH OF COMMUNISTS! You should not call yourself APS - you should instead be named APES! Therefore, I hereby RESIGN my LIFE MEBERSHIP, you PIG-HEADED MORONS! Do not contact me again!

Yours truly
Dr Albert Einstein, Geneva

That should really teach them. Indeed, if everybody would do the same as I did, the APS would soon collapse like a house of cards from all resignations!

Harold Lewis and some noble friends have also written a devastating response to the APS at the prestigious blog Whats Up With Watt. And let's not forget what Dr. Anthony Watts wrote about Dr. Lewis's resignation letter:
It is worthy of repeating this letter in entirety on every blog that discusses science.

I would add: you can also post it in a lot of other places. I have for instance today made 26 book reviews at Amazon which are copies of Lewis's resignation letter, including for the #1 best-seller "The Heroes of Olympus, Book One: The Lost Hero".
In that way, I hope a lot of people will read it before the infamous Amazon censorship strikes again!

Update! The scientific greatness of Harold Lewis is proven by the fact that he since October 13 even has his own Wikipedia entry! (Which of course the AGW censors tried to remove! Bastards!)

Ne sutor supra crepidam.

6 comments:

  1. It's telling how they are not addressing Lewis's original points. I mean, how many climate "sceintists" are there really? 4? 5? And did not all of them feature in the Climate gate emails? Does that not mean all of climate "sceince" is corrupt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emasculated professor Lewis turned against the APS sceintists because he talked to me and heard my DEVASTATING CRITIQUE of THEIR LIES!!!!
    If you want to spread the word I'll be giving frequent lectures about the Catmeowasstrophic Global Warming Scam at Arkham Asylum for the Mentally Fooked, Providence RI. you can meet effeminate professor Lewis too; he lives in the next comfy cell to me.

    Lonny THE DIVINE EGO Eachus:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watts says he would like the "Dr." removed from in front of his name in your post. Very noble of him.

    Might we come up with a new, more suitable title?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,
    Oh dear, I actually made an error in my post? So, now I have set matters straight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is public knowledge that this lion's photo has been taken while the lion was copulating.

    This feat is being cropped out.

    This might explain why the lion now looks like a shrugged Atlas.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my blog, dear reader.